Clocks, Watches/clock hands positioning on spindle (armature?)

Question
clock
clock  

clock inside
clock inside  
I have put a coo coo back together after years of sitting.  Cleaned. re-threaded three chains.  Coo coo and music work (music plays too much and won't shut off-thinking this has something to do with the time not being right and going around correctly?)
anyway, I took off the hands.  I have a screw on top, then a washer, then the minute hand, then the bushing(?--has a little square hole in it)- then the hour hand.  What should I look for in telling how to put these back on the right way?

I know I have to wait for the coo coo to tell me the actual time and then move the hands to match, but I can't get to that point. Thx for any help you can give.  Linda

Answer
the screw is called a "nut"

this order: hour hand (twist to reposition after finding the right hour)

square hole bushing on --chamfer side out -that fit inside the minute hand hole

minute hand

flat washer

nut, tighten  (loosen after finding the trip point-reposition the minute hand and retighten)

bend the black steel arm on the right above the right bellows, to the left slightly to give the horozontal copper wire enough slack to allow the music box to shut off.

the vertical z shaped copper wire is adjusted "just right" to interfere with the little fan on the music box WHILE THE CLOCK IS CUCKOOING and then get out of the way to allow the music to play

Clocks, Watches

Kenneth Saunders