Clocks, Watches/clock information

Question
HW clock 1
HW clock 1  

HW clock 2
HW clock 2  
I have recently acquired a Howard Miller clock. I have searched online and the Howard Miller helpsite with no luck. I need to know the info of this clock: what is it made of, its specification and an approx. value please.
The info I have is:
Model # 613-471
Serial 13280260

I am very appreciated for your help. Thank you a lot!

Answer
Nhan, it is difficult to see the wood species because of the background lighting.  However, I would think that it is cherry finished.  In my Allexperts personal bio, I state that I do not give values on clocks over the Internet, but I do have a 1991 Howard Miller listing for the 6613-471.  This quartz battery clock has a MSRP of $185. Clocks are often sold by dealers for less than the MSRP. So, being 23 years old, it would have depreciated somewhat from the selling priced when new.  I hope this helps a little.

John Newman
THE VILLAGE CLOCKSMITH
Old Prattvillage
Prattville, Alabama  

Clocks, Watches

John Newman