Clocks, Watches/Eathan Allen grandmother clock

We have a Eathan Allen Grandmother clock. Three chain weights, one heavier than the other two. I have no problem keeping the hour chimes correct. One for one and so on. My problem is the chimes are about 10 minutes late. The hour chime comes at 10 minutes after the hour. Each quarter chime is late as well. Has something slipped?

Any help or suggestion would be appreciated. The clock is a beautiful piece and we bought it as a wedding gift to ourselves back in  May 3 1970.

Thank You in advance.
Dave Huff

the minute hand is two pieces - the hand and the center collet with the square hole in it. holding the hand and either with a square end of a file that fits the collet or a pair of pliers on the OD of the collet--rotate the relationship between the two so when put back on the minute hand shaft and the nut replaced, it makes you happy where it is pointing.

Clocks, Watches

Kenneth Saunders

any mechanical clock question -no watches- no battery clock questions and no appraisals-ie: "how much is my clock worth?" type questions please! Attach a photo if possible and note all markings on the rear of the mechanism- thanks 40 years as a professional clock repair person- still a full time clock repair service owner

43+ years as a professional clock repair person- still a full time clock repair service owner.

Comment - On a scale of 1-10, I would give Mr. Saunders a 15 on each category. His responses were clear, addressed my questions and concerns in a way that even I could understand, and even sent a picture. He explained what I had and how to resolve the issue. I was amazed at how quickly he replied to each on my e mails. He shouldn't get a gold star, he should get a whole box of them!!! Thank you Mr. Saunders, I will keep you on my e-mail "speed dial". Comment - Ken answered my question regarding how to adjust the proper striking of the hammers on my Grandfather clock within a few minutes of my sending the question to him. He answered my follow-up question the next morning. I would rate him higher if there was a number larger than ten in the selection box. Thanks again Ken Comment - I RECEIVED AN ANSWER WITHIN AN HOUR.OUTSTANDING SERVICE.YOUR RATING SHOULD BE HIGHER THAN 10. Comment - This Man is Fantastic...there is no Scale for a him...if there was...He'd beat the top of Smile....I could never ask for more ....this Man is his Score....