Clocks, Watches/chime locking cam and warning pin alignment

I am installing a new chime locking cam on my Seth Thomas Grandfather Clock. What is the correct position of the chime warning pin when the locking cam is at 1200? Is this alignment set after the 1/4 hour chimes? Thanks for your help, this is driving crazy! The movement is a Hermle.
Brian Kessler

warning pin is on the gear that drives the chime fly governor--looking at the front of that gear from the front of the movement the pin  should be stopped, when the chimes shut off, at about a "2 o'clock" position.

same setting for all four chime shut off positions

after the 1/4 hour shut off the chimes on Westminster should just have completed the 4 decending notes for 1/4 after the hour.

Clocks, Watches

Kenneth Saunders

any mechanical clock question -no watches- no battery clock questions and no appraisals-ie: "how much is my clock worth?" type questions please! Attach a photo if possible and note all markings on the rear of the mechanism- thanks 40 years as a professional clock repair person- still a full time clock repair service owner

43+ years as a professional clock repair person- still a full time clock repair service owner.

Comment - On a scale of 1-10, I would give Mr. Saunders a 15 on each category. His responses were clear, addressed my questions and concerns in a way that even I could understand, and even sent a picture. He explained what I had and how to resolve the issue. I was amazed at how quickly he replied to each on my e mails. He shouldn't get a gold star, he should get a whole box of them!!! Thank you Mr. Saunders, I will keep you on my e-mail "speed dial". Comment - Ken answered my question regarding how to adjust the proper striking of the hammers on my Grandfather clock within a few minutes of my sending the question to him. He answered my follow-up question the next morning. I would rate him higher if there was a number larger than ten in the selection box. Thanks again Ken Comment - I RECEIVED AN ANSWER WITHIN AN HOUR.OUTSTANDING SERVICE.YOUR RATING SHOULD BE HIGHER THAN 10. Comment - This Man is Fantastic...there is no Scale for a him...if there was...He'd beat the top of Smile....I could never ask for more ....this Man is his Score....