Clocks, Watches/Grandfather Clock

Hi, trying to obtain info on a clock my mother in law has.
Series of "numbers" have been noted down :

DRGM 417991

Dec 7 5746

DRP No. 142123CT

SEC 75746

Appreciate any assistance.

L. Furtwangler Sohne AG  Furtwangen, Germany

the drgm and drp numbers are German patent numbers and can be looked up on the internet

Your search - DRGM 417991 - did not match any patent results.

Search Results

Is there some INFO on this clock ? [Archive] - National ... ... Horological Education Clocks. Clocks General.

Aug 29, 2011 - 11 posts - ‎8 authors
The gong patent DRGM 417991 was filed by LFS for a "Regelbare Gongklotzsicherung", or adjustable gong block protection. It was granted on ...
All results for DRGM 417991  

Clocks, Watches

Kenneth Saunders

any mechanical clock question -no watches- no battery clock questions and no appraisals-ie: "how much is my clock worth?" type questions please! Attach a photo if possible and note all markings on the rear of the mechanism- thanks 40 years as a professional clock repair person- still a full time clock repair service owner

43+ years as a professional clock repair person- still a full time clock repair service owner.

Comment - On a scale of 1-10, I would give Mr. Saunders a 15 on each category. His responses were clear, addressed my questions and concerns in a way that even I could understand, and even sent a picture. He explained what I had and how to resolve the issue. I was amazed at how quickly he replied to each on my e mails. He shouldn't get a gold star, he should get a whole box of them!!! Thank you Mr. Saunders, I will keep you on my e-mail "speed dial". Comment - Ken answered my question regarding how to adjust the proper striking of the hammers on my Grandfather clock within a few minutes of my sending the question to him. He answered my follow-up question the next morning. I would rate him higher if there was a number larger than ten in the selection box. Thanks again Ken Comment - I RECEIVED AN ANSWER WITHIN AN HOUR.OUTSTANDING SERVICE.YOUR RATING SHOULD BE HIGHER THAN 10. Comment - This Man is Fantastic...there is no Scale for a him...if there was...He'd beat the top of Smile....I could never ask for more ....this Man is his Score....