Clocks, Watches/clock movement parts/repairs

I have a Seth Thomas School House Clock with a damaged movement.
With the movement laying flat,the large gear right over the main
spring, has a tooth missing.  It has never run since I got it.
So there's a possibility of more problems.
It has a 41 AC movement.  Are any parts available for that unit?
If not, is it possible for a clock repair person to mend broken pieces?
The movement is still attached to the back plate. Is there more information located there?
What approach would you pursue?
Thank you.

no new parts available- clock repair persons parts bin or Ebay

That is what clock repair persons do - fix clocks

no more info on back --you might find a date code in ink stamped on the back of the wood case some where?

Take the movement off the back board and bring to a repair shop for an estimate- probably will look at it on the spot since there will be no work involved to take it out of the case.

Clocks, Watches

Kenneth Saunders

any mechanical clock question -no watches- no battery clock questions and no appraisals-ie: "how much is my clock worth?" type questions please! Attach a photo if possible and note all markings on the rear of the mechanism- thanks 40 years as a professional clock repair person- still a full time clock repair service owner

43+ years as a professional clock repair person- still a full time clock repair service owner.

Comment - On a scale of 1-10, I would give Mr. Saunders a 15 on each category. His responses were clear, addressed my questions and concerns in a way that even I could understand, and even sent a picture. He explained what I had and how to resolve the issue. I was amazed at how quickly he replied to each on my e mails. He shouldn't get a gold star, he should get a whole box of them!!! Thank you Mr. Saunders, I will keep you on my e-mail "speed dial". Comment - Ken answered my question regarding how to adjust the proper striking of the hammers on my Grandfather clock within a few minutes of my sending the question to him. He answered my follow-up question the next morning. I would rate him higher if there was a number larger than ten in the selection box. Thanks again Ken Comment - I RECEIVED AN ANSWER WITHIN AN HOUR.OUTSTANDING SERVICE.YOUR RATING SHOULD BE HIGHER THAN 10. Comment - This Man is Fantastic...there is no Scale for a him...if there was...He'd beat the top of Smile....I could never ask for more ....this Man is his Score....