Clocks, Watches/clock movement parts/repairs

Question
I have a Seth Thomas School House Clock with a damaged movement.
With the movement laying flat,the large gear right over the main
spring, has a tooth missing.  It has never run since I got it.
So there's a possibility of more problems.
It has a 41 AC movement.  Are any parts available for that unit?
If not, is it possible for a clock repair person to mend broken pieces?
The movement is still attached to the back plate. Is there more information located there?
What approach would you pursue?
Thank you.

Answer
no new parts available- clock repair persons parts bin or Ebay

That is what clock repair persons do - fix clocks

no more info on back --you might find a date code in ink stamped on the back of the wood case some where?

Take the movement off the back board and bring to a repair shop for an estimate- probably will look at it on the spot since there will be no work involved to take it out of the case.

Clocks, Watches

Kenneth Saunders