Clocks, Watches/Welby Matel Clock

Question
Hi Mr. Saunders

We have a Welby matel clock which was made in Germany it has three key wound holes and chimes on the quarter hour it runs with a spinning balance wheel. My question is I cannot adjust to make it run faster its has a + and - signs but I do not see anything that would adjust it. Thanks for any info you can give.

Thanks again
Paul Gatto

Answer
balance
balance  
As to the loosing : Little tricky but..here is photo (below)of the regulating unit on the top rear of your clock movement- hold the rim of #6 while moving any one of the 3 prongs on #5 as far as it will go to the right with a pencil. This will make it go as fast as it can without overhaul.

Clocks, Watches

Kenneth Saunders