Clocks, Watches/Wuersch Movement

I have a Wuersch Movement that I am looking into possibly using for a project or just giving up on it.

I have a couple of questions.

Does the movement need a pendulum attached?

What size key would it take?

How do I wind it? There are three key holes it looks like. How would I be able to see if it is working or not?

I have attached two images.

this is a Hermle 341-020 westminster chime movement made in 1983

the suspension spring needs replacing
the pendulum leader is missing
it is missing the pendulum--total length hanging from the back top round post = about 14"long
it is missing the tie strip to connect the strike arm with the 3 strike hammers

to test you would need to wind it with a key supply the missing parts and test run it

takes a standard 4mm #8 key that all modern German movement use.

typically a 31 year old mechanism is 5 years past it's life span without rebuilding having been done( but then it might have just been sitting around)  

Clocks, Watches

Kenneth Saunders

any mechanical clock question -no watches- no battery clock questions and no appraisals-ie: "how much is my clock worth?" type questions please! Attach a photo if possible and note all markings on the rear of the mechanism- thanks 40 years as a professional clock repair person- still a full time clock repair service owner

43+ years as a professional clock repair person- still a full time clock repair service owner.

Comment - On a scale of 1-10, I would give Mr. Saunders a 15 on each category. His responses were clear, addressed my questions and concerns in a way that even I could understand, and even sent a picture. He explained what I had and how to resolve the issue. I was amazed at how quickly he replied to each on my e mails. He shouldn't get a gold star, he should get a whole box of them!!! Thank you Mr. Saunders, I will keep you on my e-mail "speed dial". Comment - Ken answered my question regarding how to adjust the proper striking of the hammers on my Grandfather clock within a few minutes of my sending the question to him. He answered my follow-up question the next morning. I would rate him higher if there was a number larger than ten in the selection box. Thanks again Ken Comment - I RECEIVED AN ANSWER WITHIN AN HOUR.OUTSTANDING SERVICE.YOUR RATING SHOULD BE HIGHER THAN 10. Comment - This Man is Fantastic...there is no Scale for a him...if there was...He'd beat the top of Smile....I could never ask for more ....this Man is his Score....