You are here:

Clocks, Watches/Montgomery Ward Grandfather Clock


I have recently purchased a grandfather clock with model #451-053 movement. The clock will not keep running ,after inspecting the weights and pendulum I found the suspenion spring , part # 21-6 as per replacement parts list, is broken. Do you know where I can purchase parts for this clock ?     Thank-you Scott Patterson

Hi Scott, sells suspension springs. You will have to
measure it to get the right one. Close is okay since you can adjust the
pendulum length to make the clock go slower or faster if necessary.

Hope this helps,
The Clocklady

Clocks, Watches

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Marilyn Bellotti


This is for advice only. ~Most~ repairs need a professional. If I can help you with an adjustment that can set your clock back in order I will try. I can not write a chapter on clock repair. I will point you in the right direction and you will have to do your own research on how clocks work for more intense repairs. -No Watches -No Appraisals. Search ebay for past sales for that information.


29 years repair experience

Certified Horologist

©2017 All rights reserved.