Clocks, Watches/Part for


I have a Harris and Mallow 'School House" clock. I need a replacement for movement. It is a pendulum clock about 9" dial 4"
minute hand and powered by a C cell battery. Where do I get the replacement.   Thanks for your attention.  JS

Hi Joe,

Go to this website to read how to measure for a replacement movement.

The helpful hints page gives you instructions.
When you find the movement you need you can order from them
or anywhere else.

I don't see many C cell battery movements anymore so you may have to find a
AA movement with a pendulum. The pendulums that come with the movement break away
to fit your case. The pendulum is for show and is not used for time keeping for quartz

Hope this helps,
The Clocklady

Clocks, Watches

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Marilyn Bellotti


This is for advice only. ~Most~ repairs need a professional. If I can help you with an adjustment that can set your clock back in order I will try. I can not write a chapter on clock repair. I will point you in the right direction and you will have to do your own research on how clocks work for more intense repairs. -No Watches -No Appraisals. Search ebay for past sales for that information.


29 years repair experience

Certified Horologist

©2017 All rights reserved.