Clocks, Watches/watches

Question
Hi I know you said that you can't give information on watches. I was wondering if you knew where i could find out about 2 watches i was given.
An old friend of mine died and his wife gave me 2 watches but i have not been able to find out any thing about them can you help please.

one of the watches has on it( CS Collection Quartz).
The other has (Alexander Quartz.)

They are not working I was wondering if they are worth getting fixed. If you can help it would great. Thanks

Answer
Arthur, you should be able to enter "Watches" in the Allexpert categories to find someone that might have some information.  However, there are millions of quartz watches out there and many limited types listed as commerative or collection watches.  As you had indicated, I do not have any information on them.

John Newman
Vintage Emperor Clock Consultant
THE VILLAGE CLOCKSMITH
Old Prattvillage
Prattville, Alabama  

Clocks, Watches

John Newman