Clocks, Watches/Welby clock Model

QUESTION: I am trying to figure our model my Welby clock is so I can get a replacement weight and key.  I have pictures.

I have searched web, google images, ebay and no luck with the clock I have it's a large mantel with 3 spires 2 finals, glass door, a face with roman numerals and numbers. I have pictures

ANSWER: Hi Veronica. I can help you with this but I will need more information.  It's not a weight that you need but a pendulum. I'll need to see the part that the pendulum hangs from. Can you open the door and take a photo of that part?
To determine the size key you need I would like to know what movement is inside the clock. There may be some markings stamped on the back of the movement. Is there a panel that opens up on the back so you can give me that information too?
Thank you for working with me on this one.
clock parts and repair

Inside clock
Inside clock  

Inside Clock
Inside Clock  
QUESTION: sorry for the delay, had to have time to carefully take clock a part.  I have inside pictures.  Still unable to find a similar clock.  Hardest research on a clock I have had.  

There are 3 unexplained screw holes in the wood, but a metal piece unsure what this is or was, why the screw holes.

Thank you....

What you have is a Korean clock movement. The two holes in the wood most likely held the gong assembly as I don't see one there. I can see the hammer that would hit the gong but nothing for the hammer to hit. If you want it to strike you need a gong base and wire. I have those.
When you say you need a "weight" I think you are talking about a pendulum. The pendulum would be a simple wood stick with a bob and adjustment nut. The top of the stick would have a piece with a hole in it to hang from the wire that goes straight down the front and is bent back to form a hook.
I have all the parts you need but don't know how long the pendulum stick needs to be. If the glass has a window for the pendulum bob to show through you can come up with a good guess as to how long to cut the stick. If it's too long the clock will run slow, if it's too short the clock will run fast.

Clocks, Watches

Michael Radi

Clock repair and clock parts questions.

I have been professionally repairing clocks for 17 years. I owned and ran a clock shop for 6 years and I am the owner of the clock parts supply company;

National Association of Watch and Clock Collectors

High school graduate, some college, graduate of Niles Bryant School of Piano Tuning and repair.

I perform about 20 clock repairs per week.