Clocks, Watches/Verichron regulator wall clock

Trying to identify and purchase clock motor,and pendulum. It is powered by d cell. The only number on it is c 12 01D   S-M. I have the securing but, both hands,washer, and top nut. I do have the pendulum. Battery was allowed to erode and acid ate up some parts and wiring

Hi Travis,
My name is Michael and I'm happy to help you find a replacement for your battery powered clock movement.
We have a video on our home page showing how to identify and replace quartz movements. It would be a great help if you would watch at least the first 5 minutes of it. You can see it here:
I will need the following information:
Does your movement chime?
Can you post a photo of it?
How long is your minute hand from the hole to the tip?
How thick is the material that the movement hand shaft goes through?  

Clocks, Watches

Michael Radi

Clock repair and clock parts questions.

I have been professionally repairing clocks for 17 years. I owned and ran a clock shop for 6 years and I am the owner of the clock parts supply company;

National Association of Watch and Clock Collectors

High school graduate, some college, graduate of Niles Bryant School of Piano Tuning and repair.

I perform about 20 clock repairs per week.