Clocks, Watches/Verichron regulator wall clock

Question
Trying to identify and purchase clock motor,and pendulum. It is powered by d cell. The only number on it is c 12 01D   S-M. I have the securing but, both hands,washer, and top nut. I do have the pendulum. Battery was allowed to erode and acid ate up some parts and wiring

Answer
Hi Travis,
My name is Michael and I'm happy to help you find a replacement for your battery powered clock movement.
We have a video on our home page showing how to identify and replace quartz movements. It would be a great help if you would watch at least the first 5 minutes of it. You can see it here:
www.norkro.com
I will need the following information:
Does your movement chime?
Can you post a photo of it?
How long is your minute hand from the hole to the tip?
How thick is the material that the movement hand shaft goes through?  

Clocks, Watches

Michael Radi