Clocks, Watches/What do I have?

Question
Kassel Clock
Kassel Clock  
John,

I have this Kassel floor clock. It is fie foot tall. I can not fond it anywhere on the internet. Can you tell me what model this is or give any idea what it might be?

Thanks

Answer
Jeff, I don't really have any information or model number on this clock as I have no Kassel catalogs.  I checked some resources and could not find anything.  The only description I would have is that it is an older modern production clock with a vertical or in-line skeleton movement.  I can find very little information on the Kassel Company history.  I do know that there are Asian clocks now manufactured under the Kassel name, but that's about all I can tell you.

John Newman
Vintage Emperor Clock Consultant
THE VILLAGE CLOCKSMITH
Old Prattvillage
Prattville, Alabama  

Clocks, Watches

John Newman