Clocks, Watches/Wall clock with numbers in Words.

Question
Dear John

Are there Wall Clocks which display numbers as Words instead of numbers.
The numbers in Words will have a nice font display.

I. E One, Two, Three, Four etc

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
Prashant, there are wall clocks that have words rather than numerals.  You can do an Internet search and find some of these.  

As much as I do enjoy answering Allexperts questions, I have indicated that I usually stay in the area of diagnostics, adjustments, repair and identification.  If you have an idea for a clock, could I ask that you first check the Internet first to see if there are any for these ideas you have.  As I am not that familiar with these unusual clocks, that is what I have to do, so I am just passing along information that is available elsewhere.  Also as I have a limit to the number of Allexperts questions per day, this would help reduce the question queue.  

Thank you for your understanding.

John Newman
The Village Clocksmith
Vintage Emperor Clock Consultant
Located in Old Prattvillage
Prattville, Alabama  

Clocks, Watches

John Newman