Clocks, Watches/Seth Thomas Grandfather Clock

Question
Seth Thomas Floor Clock, Information on the inside label is Model 4516, Mov'T A403-031,Cutting 8637, Finish 128, handcrafted in New England.
Was working/chiming.... Unfortunately I let it stop, tried to reset and always careful not to pull the weights to close to the top.
There are 3 weights but only 2 are falling (unwinding)  Looking at the clock, the LEFT weight does not unwind.  It only chimes once on any given hour. (Chimes on quarter, half, and 3/4 hr)  Pendulum seems to be working fine, it runs a little slow, about 7 minutes in a 24 hour period.
Please help me remedy this situation?

Answer
parts on the front of the mechanism behind the dial are sticking, preventing the proper counting of the hour strike.  time for pro service.

tighten the nut at the bottom of the pendulum disk to raise the disk and speed up the clock- maybe 6-7 turns??  

Clocks, Watches

Kenneth Saunders