Clocks, Watches/Tochigi Tokei Co Clocks

Tochigi Tokei Movement
Tochigi Tokei Movement  
Linden Electronic Clock
Linden Electronic Cloc  
QUESTION: I have a CamelBak Linden Mantel Clock with a Tochigi Tokei movement that plays the Westminster chime on 1/4 hour and full sounds on hour.  The clock movement has worn out and I would like to replace the movement but haven't found a proper replacement.  I would be grateful for any direction in finding the proper movement to install.

ANSWER: Hi Steve,
I don't think that movement is made anymore but there are plenty of chiming movements on the market. Can you take the movement out and post a picture of it? I want to see the front of the movement outside of the case with the hands off.
clock parts and repair

Rear Outside
Rear Outside  

Front Movement
Front Movement  
QUESTION: Thank you for the reply.  I appreciate any help or direction you may have for me.  I am posting the movement from outside case.  I did look at the Norkro site but to me, none looked as if they would work.  I purchase this in 1995 if that helps at all from the old Kux Jewelry stores.

Thank you,

Thanks for the additional photos Steve. It appears that you could use any quartz movement that fits in the space behind the face. Our movement shown here might fit:
It does not have a volume control or a chime shut off. There are many chiming movements on the market if you want more features. It looks like you would want a pretty short hand shaft. I can see how long it is in the photo but it seems to only go through a thin amount of material.
Let me know if you want more help.

Clocks, Watches

Michael Radi

Clock repair and clock parts questions.

I have been professionally repairing clocks for 17 years. I owned and ran a clock shop for 6 years and I am the owner of the clock parts supply company;

National Association of Watch and Clock Collectors

High school graduate, some college, graduate of Niles Bryant School of Piano Tuning and repair.

I perform about 20 clock repairs per week.