Clocks, Watches/movement identification help

Question
I built grandfather clock in 1969 using what I believe was a mason and sullivan movement. It no longer chimes or strikes but keeps good time so I am thinking I might need to replace the movement. Stamped on the back plate is what looks like a toothed gear with the letters A over O K,under that logo in a radius is Original and something that looks like it starts with a K but can't make out the rest of it. Then it has Made in Germany and under that it has- No (0) Jewels unadjusted and under that is 8/69. I found a paper that  came with the movement that has the #s L50 and K/11-68. I hope you can ID this for me so I would know what movement I would need to replace it with if need be unless you have an idea of what may be wrong with it. It has been cleaned and oiled with clock oil. Thank you

Answer
Russell, I built my first clock in 1967.  It was a Mason and Sullivan school house clock.  I bought the plans, hardware kit, cut the wood and used the M&S movement (made by Hermle).  

The movement you have was made by Kieninger.  The logo is a gear surrounding the JKA inside.  The "JK" stands for Joseph Kieninger, the founder of the company and right now I'm not sure about the "A", but it could be Aldingen, the town in Germany where Kieninger is located.  Kieninger is now owned by the Howard Miller clock company, headquartered in Zeeland, Michigan.  I have some of the old M&S catalogs from around the late 1960's at my shop and I will check tomorrow to see if I can identify the movement and if it is still made today.  I will get back to you sometime tomorrow.

John Newman
Vintage Emperor Clock Consultant
THE VILLAGE CLOCKSMITH
Old Prattvillage
Prattville, Alabama

Russell, I could not find the M&S catalog that might have had the movement number you gave me.  I found a later onat in which they had changed their numbering system.  I'll keep looking.  If you can email a clear photo of the back of the movement to my shop email address below, I should be able to identify it.

John Newman
Vintage Emperor Clock Consultant
THE VILLAGE CLOCKSMITH
Old Prattvillage
Prattville, Alabama

klokdok@juno.com

Note concerning questions not related to Allexperts:  Because of my commitment to answering Allexperts questions within a prescribed time limit and the large backlog of clock work at my shop, I regret that I cannot answer personal email questions on a timely basis, other than Allexperts follow up questions.  I will try to answer these emails as soon as I can. Thank you for your patience.  

Clocks, Watches

John Newman