Clocks, Watches/Grandmother Clock

Question
QUESTION: I have a Howard Miller No. 150-h Westminster chime Weight Driven Movement model#610-134.I let it unwind too far? Possible? When I wound it back- up only the clock runs.The chimes on both sides wont move. Is it possible that the chains came off track? What can I do ? TY CW

ANSWER: try pulling down a bit on the right hand weight while moving the minute hand around clockwise

and advise...

QUESTION: I moved the minute hsnd while pulling lightly 2hrs in 15min intervals no response should I keep going?

Answer
if you originally pulled the three weights up on the chains, then the chains are not off track.

try the same proceedure with the left weight for a few minute hand turns.  advise

has the clock been sitting with out being wound for a long time?  

Clocks, Watches

Kenneth Saunders