Clocks, Watches/HD-1688 sheng bang, Quartz

Hi. I have a large wall clock with the above movement in a black square case. It stopped working. I removed it from the back of the clock and took 2 photos of it. Can I buy this part from you? Thanks. Ken
I'm not sure how to attach the image below. I took a picture with my phone and forwarded to my email. I can forward that email to you.

I would like to see the front of the movement, in particular the shaft that the hands go onto. I need to know how long the threaded portions is, what the total length is and if the minute hand presses on or is held on with a small nut.
Sheng Bang puts the markings HD1688 on a lot of different movements. Here is a link to one we sell:
My email address is:  
Thank you,

Clocks, Watches

Michael Radi

Clock repair and clock parts questions.

I have been professionally repairing clocks for 17 years. I owned and ran a clock shop for 6 years and I am the owner of the clock parts supply company;

National Association of Watch and Clock Collectors

High school graduate, some college, graduate of Niles Bryant School of Piano Tuning and repair.

I perform about 20 clock repairs per week.