Clocks, Watches/HD-1688 sheng bang, Quartz

Question
Hi. I have a large wall clock with the above movement in a black square case. It stopped working. I removed it from the back of the clock and took 2 photos of it. Can I buy this part from you? Thanks. Ken
I'm not sure how to attach the image below. I took a picture with my phone and forwarded to my email. I can forward that email to you.

Answer
I would like to see the front of the movement, in particular the shaft that the hands go onto. I need to know how long the threaded portions is, what the total length is and if the minute hand presses on or is held on with a small nut.
Sheng Bang puts the markings HD1688 on a lot of different movements. Here is a link to one we sell:
http://norkro.com/collections/quartz-clock-movements/products/high-torque-mini-q
My email address is: norkroclocks@gmail.com  
Thank you,
Michael
www.norkro.com  

Clocks, Watches

Michael Radi