Clocks, Watches/Hermle 340-020 adjustment screw

Question
I recently replaced the Hermle 340-020 movement in our mantle clock and I'm having trouble adjusting the clock speed.  The adjustment screw feels rather tight and will only turn approximately one revolution in either direction.  This is not enough to regulate the clock adequately.

Is there a way to loosen the adjustment screw?

Thank you.

Answer
might be just tight - too tight from the factory

however there is an arm that rests on the top of the screw threads of the adjustment screw and you can lift the right end of the arm off the screw threads using your finger tip and move it manually in or out to the single thread that will match best and then be one turn either way for the final tuning using the screwdriver

Clocks, Watches

Kenneth Saunders