Clocks, Watches/Hermle / Perfut Mantel Clocks

I have come into possession of two mantel clocks. The first is a Hermle, which has the number 64 on top of the Made in Germany Stamp and the number 1050 - 020 below. On the back of the "door" it bears the number 1141/1. The other is a Perfut, with the number 24 above the Made in Germany stamp and the number 340 - 020 below. I see no other identification numbers or stamps. I need to give them to a local repair enthusiast, but would like to know more about these clocks, as they have come down through the family and I know absolutely nothing about mantel clocks. Any comments or advice would be most appreciated. Photos attached. Many thanks.

Movements for both were made by the Hermle Co.

the hyphenated numbers on the mechanisms are the Hermle part numbers for the mechanism itself

Perfut must have been a case maker who used Hermle movements

the 64 represents a year of manufacture of 1964

the 24 must be wrong - either stamped wrong or just hard to see the number right- might be 64 or 84,etc??

Clocks, Watches

Kenneth Saunders

any mechanical clock question -no watches- no battery clock questions and no appraisals-ie: "how much is my clock worth?" type questions please! Attach a photo if possible and note all markings on the rear of the mechanism- thanks 40 years as a professional clock repair person- still a full time clock repair service owner

43+ years as a professional clock repair person- still a full time clock repair service owner.

Comment - On a scale of 1-10, I would give Mr. Saunders a 15 on each category. His responses were clear, addressed my questions and concerns in a way that even I could understand, and even sent a picture. He explained what I had and how to resolve the issue. I was amazed at how quickly he replied to each on my e mails. He shouldn't get a gold star, he should get a whole box of them!!! Thank you Mr. Saunders, I will keep you on my e-mail "speed dial". Comment - Ken answered my question regarding how to adjust the proper striking of the hammers on my Grandfather clock within a few minutes of my sending the question to him. He answered my follow-up question the next morning. I would rate him higher if there was a number larger than ten in the selection box. Thanks again Ken Comment - I RECEIVED AN ANSWER WITHIN AN HOUR.OUTSTANDING SERVICE.YOUR RATING SHOULD BE HIGHER THAN 10. Comment - This Man is Fantastic...there is no Scale for a him...if there was...He'd beat the top of Smile....I could never ask for more ....this Man is his Score....