Clocks, Watches/Hermle / Perfut Mantel Clocks

Question
Hermle
Hermle  

Perfut
Perfut  
I have come into possession of two mantel clocks. The first is a Hermle, which has the number 64 on top of the Made in Germany Stamp and the number 1050 - 020 below. On the back of the "door" it bears the number 1141/1. The other is a Perfut, with the number 24 above the Made in Germany stamp and the number 340 - 020 below. I see no other identification numbers or stamps. I need to give them to a local repair enthusiast, but would like to know more about these clocks, as they have come down through the family and I know absolutely nothing about mantel clocks. Any comments or advice would be most appreciated. Photos attached. Many thanks.

Answer
Movements for both were made by the Hermle Co.

http://www.hermle-clocks.com/cms/en/mainpage_clocks/clock_manufactory/history/

the hyphenated numbers on the mechanisms are the Hermle part numbers for the mechanism itself

Perfut must have been a case maker who used Hermle movements

the 64 represents a year of manufacture of 1964

the 24 must be wrong - either stamped wrong or just hard to see the number right- might be 64 or 84,etc??

Clocks, Watches

Kenneth Saunders