Clocks, Watches/Where to Find Replacement Clock

Hi Marilyn,
I'm looking for a replacement clock for a crystal Legends small mantle clock. It's Quartz, round, 2 1/2 inches in diameter and takes a size N battery.

Any thoughts?

Thank you,

Hi Bill,

You can contact or They have replacement quartz movements and
"fit up" movements that have the dial and bezel that you can put in the hole of the clock housing.
You will need to take a good look at the movement to see if you can get a replacement movement. Then see if you can find one on line.

I'm staying away from battery/quartz movement replacements because currently there are too many different styles of movements with different hand sizes that it takes more time to find a movement and hands that fit than money to be made on the job.

I'm sure either one of the companies above can help you with your needs.

Hope this helps,
The Clocklady

Clocks, Watches

Marilyn Bellotti

This is for advice only. ~Most~ repairs need a professional. If I can help you with an adjustment that can set your clock back in order I will try. I can not write a chapter on clock repair. I will point you in the right direction and you will have to do your own research on how clocks work for more intense repairs. -No Watches -No Appraisals. Search ebay for past sales for that information.

29 years repair experience

Certified Horologist