Clocks, Watches/lady hawthorne no 611

Question
i was given a lady hawthorne no 611 herschede tempus fugit from my mother that was my grandmothers, i do not know anything about it and looking for any information possible.  i looked up the company but found little info about this one type.  it worked fine until i moved and did not take out the weights not knowing the damage it would do.  now i am just looking to sale it but do not have any idea the price i should be asking.  the cabinet is made of maple best i can tell.  all parts are there and i have the original owners manual and still very little info.  any help you could give me. i would be very greatfull and thank you so much for your time

Answer
Hi April,

I don't do appraisals on this site. It is for informational and help pointing you in the right direction.

Without a photo I'm not sure what type of Herschede clock it is. Herschede clocks are desirable.
I would do an online search to find your clock. Then go to ebay and look under "sold" listings to see what the clocks sold for. That would give you a better idea of what to ask.

Or you can just put it on ebay and let it go for what ever someone wants to pay for it.

Sorry I can't help you any further. The research is up to you. For me to research this clock it would take much time....that I don't have to spare right now. But ebay completed or sold listing can help you decide what the clock is worth, as an non-working clock.

Hope this helps,
Marilyn
The Clocklady

Clocks, Watches

Marilyn Bellotti