Clocks, Watches/model 300 triple chime emperor

Question
I have a late 70 model 300 triple chime emperor clock blackwalnut it works, how much is it worth and do you know a buyer.

Answer
Steve, if you read my Allexperts personal bio, you will see that I do not give appraisals over the Internet and I am not a broker.  Below is a suggestion I have written for someone trying to sell what I consider a modern production clock (since around WWII).

Sorry I could not help you more.

Modern Production Clock Values

I would suggest you looking at local classifieds for clocks similar to yours such as Craig's List, Penny Shoppers, etc, or check On-line auctions such as eBay.  Check the "Completed Listings", as asking prices or minimum bids have no viable meaning.  And most of these clocks will be for local pickup.  The selling price of a clock will depend on the make of clock, the year and selling price (not necessarily the advertised price), the condition of the movement and case, and MOST IMPORTANTLY, the demand for a clock and the economy in the area in which the clock is being sold.

John Newman
The Village Clocksmith
Vintage Emperor Clock Consultant
Located in Old Prattvillage
Prattville, Alabama

Clocks, Watches

John Newman