Clocks, Watches/Parts

Question
Clock
Clock  
Clock
Clock  
QUESTION: Can get parts for this anniversary clock and where can i order them

ANSWER: Hi Richard,
It looks like one of our Takane chiming movements. I will need to know what the hand shaft looks like and how long it is. Can you take the movement out and send me a photo of the front so I can see the hand shaft?
Thanks
Michael
www.norkro.com
clock parts and repair

QUESTION: How do I take the hands of to remove the movement?

ANSWER: I'm not sure without seeing the front. There might be a nut on top of the shaft holding the minute hand on or the minute hand might just press one. Sometimes there is a button looking piece on the tip that pulls off. If you can't figure it out send me a photo showing the center of the clock face with hands so I can see how it's assembled.
We have a video on our home page explaining all of this. You can see it here:
www.norkro.com

Michael

Clock
Clock  

Clock
Clock  
QUESTION: does this help?

Answer
That's perfect. There is a small brass knurled nut holding the minute hand on. You can grab that with a pair of pliers, hold the hand still and turn the nut counter-clockwise. Then just pull the hour hand off, it's just pressed on.
Let me know if you need more help
Michael
www.norkro.com  

Clocks, Watches

Michael Radi