Clocks, Watches/Replacement Battery Lorus Travel Alarm

Question
I have a lorus travel alarm model lqq603s-a that requires a battery (or 2). The movement is made by Tochigi Tokei LTD. Japan. I just re-discovered the clock and there is no battery in it and no reference to its size. Can you tell me where I can find out what battery is required?

Thanks.

Answer
John, I don't get into small alarms too much and there are thousands of them on the market.  I do not have any reference to them.  Since you mention that you are not sure it takes one or two, that could mean that it or they would be the larger watch type batteries.  Send a photo of the battery area to my shop email address below and that will give me an idea of the type you might need.  Also you might want to check with a jewelry store that services watches.  They should have an assortment of batteries, one of might fit your clock.

John Newman
Vintage Emperor Clock Consultant
THE VILLAGE CLOCKSMITH
Old Prattvillage
Prattville, Alabama

klokdok@juno.com

Due to the number of Allexperts questions and
the workload I have at my clock shop, I regret
that I cannot answer personal email questions
on a timely basis other than Allexperts follow
up questions.

Clocks, Watches

John Newman