Clocks, Watches/Seiko Quartz Westminster Whittington

Question
Seiko Quartz Westminster Whittington Japan SEHA brass;
ref-QQF151G, it works good, I just couldn't find out much about it online.

Answer
Scot, there are and have been many thousands of quartz clocks made.  Companies make so many quartz clocks of one model, discontinue it and design another. We usually cannot service them, as there are no parts or diagnostics available.  Occasionally, we will have a module that will fit in a failed one, but not very often.  They are really part of the throw-away products we see so many of these days.  The model numbers don't really get released in any form other than maybe with the instructions for the consumer in case they need to contact the factory or distributor concerning the operation or issues with their clock.  I think I have seen one or two quartz clocks that have the double chime, but I would have no information on any of the models.  Sorry I could not help you more.

John Newman
Vintage Emperor Clock Consultant
THE VILLAGE CLOCKSMITH
Old Prattvillage
Prattville, Alabama

Clocks, Watches

John Newman