Clocks, Watches/need a custom made clock

Question
I need a clock that charges a cellphone
here is a demo I made
This is a motor that charges a cellphone :https://www.facebook.com/100008184129621/videos/vb.100008184129621/1610708162545306/?type=2&theater¬if_t=video_processed
It is a swiss maxon geared motor attached to a usb
here is the clock I made turn on a light
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX34d7zC9SQ&feature=youtu.be
I have many people who want this
It was very simple to make , it took only 3 gears, it was far easier than a standard clock ( it charged devices 1 hour)
I hope you will

Answer
James, interesting request. I would really like to help you, but right now I have a large amount of work backlogged at my shop, and I don't normally do design projects outside my normal work.  I will at least ask a few questions.

1. Do you want to use a clock or a timing device?

2. How often do you want it to charge the phone?

3. Will the phone be hooked to the charger 24 hours a day?

John Newman
Vintage Emperor Clock Consultant
THE VILLAGE CLOCKSMITH
Old Prattvillage
Prattville, Alabama  

Clocks, Watches

John Newman