Clocks, Watches/clock details

Question
clock
clock  
Hi there I have just received my deceased pops clock and I was wondering if you might be able too tell me what make it was and possibly the year it was made. Also it is out of sync with the chime for the hours as it just went 2 but the bell went 11 times I'm very pleased with my clock but would dearly like it to work correctly. The only thing I remember pop saying about it is he winds it up every Monday and Friday
If you could help or steer me in the right direction I would appreciate it

Answer
looks like an Ansonia "KING" modelparlor clock

missing top finial and base

http://search.aol.com/aol/search?enabled_terms=&s_it=client97_searchbox&q=ansoni

to sync strike move minute hand clockwise to 3 minutes before the hour and then backwards to 20 minutes of the hour--each time you do this it will advance the strike one more time

Clocks, Watches

Kenneth Saunders