Clocks, Watches/Integrated Wall Electronic Digital Calendar and Clock product.

Question
QUESTION: Dear John

Do you feel that it can be possible to design and Construct a integrated Digital Calendar and Clock product which can be fixed to the Wall?.

Its a combined product which will display the Day, month, Year on the Calendar as well as the time on the clock.

The Calendar can be viewed for all years manually with push buttons.

Do you feel that a Remote control device designed can also be useful for operating the Calendar and Clock?.

Thanks
Prashant

ANSWER: Prashant, if I understand the question, there are many date/time wall clocks available.  Google "date/time clocks" and you will find many different types.  I personally do not see a need for one that is remote controlled, as there are so many devices to do this such as computers, smartphones, watches, etc.  I do not know of any available right now or know of a need, but if you do, and there is such a demand to justify the design, a company might be interested in doing this.

John Newman
Vintage Emperor Clock Consultant
THE VILLAGE CLOCKSMITH
Old Prattvillage
Prattville, Alabama

QUESTION: Dear John

Thanks.

Its a combined product which will display the Day, month, Year on the Calendar Interface and the time on the clock.

The Calendar can be viewed for all years manually with push buttons

The remote control will operate the Calendar and Clock product to change the Date, time if required.

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
Prashant, I will have to give about the same answer as my first one, which maybe I did not make clear.

The first question you asked was if I felt one could be designed.  Yes, I feel that one could be designed.  You would have to present the designer with all the requirements and request the cost for building such a clock.  

The last question was how I felt on a remote control being useful controlling the calendar and clock.  As I cannot immediately see a need for this myself, I have no feeling one way or another.  That would be up to your presenting this to others to see if a need could be useful.

Sorry I cannot help you further.

John Newman

Clocks, Watches

John Newman