Clocks, Watches/ingraham calender wall clock

the date hand is off by 5 hours changes @ 7pm not 12pm how do I CORRECT THIS THANK YOU.

Do you have a method to advance the striking with a wire hanging down below the dial inside the clock? when it trips at 7pm- leave the minute hand there and trip the hour gears with the wire till you get 12-- then move the hour hand itself from 7 to 12 = done

if not, when it trips at 7 pm move the hour hand as above --then move the minute hand clockwise thru the 1/2 hour ( allowing it to strike once-if it does the 1/2 normally)
then bring the minute hand up to 3 minutes before the hour and then back it up to 20 minutes of the hour --it should strike and advance the strike count each time you do this - let it strike and then repeat till you get 12 -- then move the minute hand clockwise thru the 1/2 and then the one o'clock strike.

both methods will re-align the calendar to trip at 12

set the current correct time by advancing the minute hand till you get there (wait for each striking to finish)

or you can stop the clock till one AM and then restart it!  

Clocks, Watches

Kenneth Saunders

any mechanical clock question -no watches- no battery clock questions and no appraisals-ie: "how much is my clock worth?" type questions please! Attach a photo if possible and note all markings on the rear of the mechanism- thanks 40 years as a professional clock repair person- still a full time clock repair service owner

43+ years as a professional clock repair person- still a full time clock repair service owner.

Comment - On a scale of 1-10, I would give Mr. Saunders a 15 on each category. His responses were clear, addressed my questions and concerns in a way that even I could understand, and even sent a picture. He explained what I had and how to resolve the issue. I was amazed at how quickly he replied to each on my e mails. He shouldn't get a gold star, he should get a whole box of them!!! Thank you Mr. Saunders, I will keep you on my e-mail "speed dial". Comment - Ken answered my question regarding how to adjust the proper striking of the hammers on my Grandfather clock within a few minutes of my sending the question to him. He answered my follow-up question the next morning. I would rate him higher if there was a number larger than ten in the selection box. Thanks again Ken Comment - I RECEIVED AN ANSWER WITHIN AN HOUR.OUTSTANDING SERVICE.YOUR RATING SHOULD BE HIGHER THAN 10. Comment - This Man is Fantastic...there is no Scale for a him...if there was...He'd beat the top of Smile....I could never ask for more ....this Man is his Score....