Clocks, Watches/341-20 movement - constant strike

Question
341-20 movement
341-20 movement  
I have a Hermle 341-20 movement, which has just been moved.  When I set it back up it was fine until it hit the hour, then instead of the eight expected number strikes for 8pm, it kept striking continually.

Ive tried stopping and restarting the pendulum, and moving the hands to the next hour but the problem persists, on each hour the hammers just keep rising and falling striking the rods continuously.

Answer
mvt
mvt  
see arrow on the photo - the horizontal brass lever has to drop and lock on the edge of the rond brass cam when the hour is supposed to stop.

the round cam to the right of it with 4 lobes needs to be in position to allow it to drop also --the set screws holding either cam on their shafts may be loose? and need re-positioning.

Clocks, Watches

Kenneth Saunders