Clocks, Watches/Battery cover

QUESTION: The Waterford Crystal piece has a watch/clock that has Tochigi Tokei Co on the back.  I need a battery cover.  Do you have any?

ANSWER: Waterford uses a lot of different clock movements in their products. Would the cover be rectangular or round?
What type of battery does the clock use? AA? AAA? N? or a button watch battery?

QUESTION: It uses a 377 and had a circular cover.  Thanks.

Covers are not sold separately. The clock should function fine without the back cover. There are several companies that make clock fit ups that could fit in your clock in case you want to replace the entire movement. They are called fit ups and are measured across the outside of the bezel and by the diameter of the hole in the crystal piece. These are the size commonly used in Waterford clocks:
There is a slight possibility that a back cover from one of those might fit your clock but the only way to be sure is to try transferring it from one movement to yours.
clock parts and repair

Clocks, Watches

Michael Radi

Clock repair and clock parts questions.

I have been professionally repairing clocks for 17 years. I owned and ran a clock shop for 6 years and I am the owner of the clock parts supply company;

National Association of Watch and Clock Collectors

High school graduate, some college, graduate of Niles Bryant School of Piano Tuning and repair.

I perform about 20 clock repairs per week.