Clocks, Watches/Battery cover

Question
QUESTION: The Waterford Crystal piece has a watch/clock that has Tochigi Tokei Co on the back.  I need a battery cover.  Do you have any?

Thanks.

ANSWER: Waterford uses a lot of different clock movements in their products. Would the cover be rectangular or round?
What type of battery does the clock use? AA? AAA? N? or a button watch battery?
Thanks
Michael
norkro.com

QUESTION: It uses a 377 and had a circular cover.  Thanks.

Answer
Covers are not sold separately. The clock should function fine without the back cover. There are several companies that make clock fit ups that could fit in your clock in case you want to replace the entire movement. They are called fit ups and are measured across the outside of the bezel and by the diameter of the hole in the crystal piece. These are the size commonly used in Waterford clocks:
https://norkro.com/collections/all/fit-up
There is a slight possibility that a back cover from one of those might fit your clock but the only way to be sure is to try transferring it from one movement to yours.
Thanks,
Michael
norkro.com
clock parts and repair

Clocks, Watches

Michael Radi