Clocks, Watches/Harris & Mallow clock continued

Question
I tried the battery and it didn't work at all--not even the minute hand. Does that mean the works are bad?

Answer
Eleanor,
It does not mean the movement is bad. If it is the older style it might need the pendulum to run. But, because the pendulum is missing, it may as well be dead in the water. It will be easier and less expensive to replace the entire setup than trying to fit a pendulum to it.
We have a video on our home page showing how to take the measurements you need. Please view it and get back to me with any questions. If you can post photos it could be very helpful. You can see the video halfway down the following page: www.norkro.com

Michael

Clocks, Watches

Michael Radi