Clocks, Watches/bulova mantel clock

I have a bulova mantel clock with a hermle 1050-020 from the 70s.  It is running fast about 15 mins per week.  Can you please tell me how can I adjust it to slow it down?  I see there is a plus or minus on either side of the ticker.  I assume this is where I would make the adjustment but I just don't know how.  Thank you very much also should it be running when I make the adjustment or not?  Thank you again

As to the gaining 15 min./week: Little tricky is photo (below)of the regulating unit on the top rear of your clock movement- hold the rim of #6 while moving any one of the 3 prongs on #5 as far as it will go to the left with a pencil. This will make it go as slow as it can without overhaul.

Clocks, Watches

Kenneth Saunders

any mechanical clock question -no watches- no battery clock questions and no appraisals-ie: "how much is my clock worth?" type questions please! Attach a photo if possible and note all markings on the rear of the mechanism- thanks 40 years as a professional clock repair person- still a full time clock repair service owner

43+ years as a professional clock repair person- still a full time clock repair service owner.

Comment - On a scale of 1-10, I would give Mr. Saunders a 15 on each category. His responses were clear, addressed my questions and concerns in a way that even I could understand, and even sent a picture. He explained what I had and how to resolve the issue. I was amazed at how quickly he replied to each on my e mails. He shouldn't get a gold star, he should get a whole box of them!!! Thank you Mr. Saunders, I will keep you on my e-mail "speed dial". Comment - Ken answered my question regarding how to adjust the proper striking of the hammers on my Grandfather clock within a few minutes of my sending the question to him. He answered my follow-up question the next morning. I would rate him higher if there was a number larger than ten in the selection box. Thanks again Ken Comment - I RECEIVED AN ANSWER WITHIN AN HOUR.OUTSTANDING SERVICE.YOUR RATING SHOULD BE HIGHER THAN 10. Comment - This Man is Fantastic...there is no Scale for a him...if there was...He'd beat the top of Smile....I could never ask for more ....this Man is his Score....