Clocks, Watches/bulova mantel clock

Question
I have a bulova mantel clock with a hermle 1050-020 from the 70s.  It is running fast about 15 mins per week.  Can you please tell me how can I adjust it to slow it down?  I see there is a plus or minus on either side of the ticker.  I assume this is where I would make the adjustment but I just don't know how.  Thank you very much also should it be running when I make the adjustment or not?  Thank you again

Answer
balance
balance  
As to the gaining 15 min./week: Little tricky but..here is photo (below)of the regulating unit on the top rear of your clock movement- hold the rim of #6 while moving any one of the 3 prongs on #5 as far as it will go to the left with a pencil. This will make it go as slow as it can without overhaul.

Clocks, Watches

Kenneth Saunders