Clocks, Watches/My cuckoo music box is not working

music box
music box  
Hi im from Uruguay im not expert in clocks but the problem is i dismantle my cuckoo clock because the weight of the cuckoo whistle was falling dowmn i have arranged it but the music box is not working anymore please help me. the activating lever is supose to push some lever to the left to do the music box work but is not moving. i send you a picture. In the picture the string is out of his place but i had already put it. Number 2 is the warning wire his job is to stop the fan? the activating lever is the 1 in the picture? After the singing of the bird i dont see any move of the activating lever

the little coil spring needs to be hooked back up in the red circle to the hole shown by the red arrow

the wire "A" needs to interfere with the fan governor and wag back and forth while the cuckoo is playing but move just clear when the cuckoo stops to allow the music to begin. the wire at A is attached to the rack shut off lever and just needs to be bent so it just barely clears the fly when the music is off, and just barely interferes while the cuckoo is cuckooing.

Clocks, Watches

Kenneth Saunders

any mechanical clock question -no watches- no battery clock questions and no appraisals-ie: "how much is my clock worth?" type questions please! Attach a photo if possible and note all markings on the rear of the mechanism- thanks 40 years as a professional clock repair person- still a full time clock repair service owner

43+ years as a professional clock repair person- still a full time clock repair service owner.

Comment - On a scale of 1-10, I would give Mr. Saunders a 15 on each category. His responses were clear, addressed my questions and concerns in a way that even I could understand, and even sent a picture. He explained what I had and how to resolve the issue. I was amazed at how quickly he replied to each on my e mails. He shouldn't get a gold star, he should get a whole box of them!!! Thank you Mr. Saunders, I will keep you on my e-mail "speed dial". Comment - Ken answered my question regarding how to adjust the proper striking of the hammers on my Grandfather clock within a few minutes of my sending the question to him. He answered my follow-up question the next morning. I would rate him higher if there was a number larger than ten in the selection box. Thanks again Ken Comment - I RECEIVED AN ANSWER WITHIN AN HOUR.OUTSTANDING SERVICE.YOUR RATING SHOULD BE HIGHER THAN 10. Comment - This Man is Fantastic...there is no Scale for a him...if there was...He'd beat the top of Smile....I could never ask for more ....this Man is his Score....