Clocks, Watches/Cuckoo clock stopped running after moving it to new house.

I inherited my grandmother's antique cuckcoo clock which has run perfectly for the last 50 years until I moved it to my house.  We were very careful when we moved it across town, but we took the weights off and didn't secure the chains during the transport.  Now it won't run unless I gently pull on the far left weight and chain then it runs.  But only if i continue to put pressure on it pulling it. We also didn't pay attention to which weight goes onto which chain. There are three.  I've tried all the weights and no luck.
I appreciate any help offered and thank you for your time.

can you attach a close up photo?

the weights are identical

if you can pull on the chain and the weight went up-- no problem in the move

if the clock is not leaning back or forward off the wall then check to see if the pendulum wire in the slot in the bottom of the clock is not rubbing when swinging back and forth

if you do not hook the wood pendulum on the wire, will the wire tick back and forth quickly?  

Clocks, Watches

Kenneth Saunders

any mechanical clock question -no watches- no battery clock questions and no appraisals-ie: "how much is my clock worth?" type questions please! Attach a photo if possible and note all markings on the rear of the mechanism- thanks 40 years as a professional clock repair person- still a full time clock repair service owner

43+ years as a professional clock repair person- still a full time clock repair service owner.

Comment - On a scale of 1-10, I would give Mr. Saunders a 15 on each category. His responses were clear, addressed my questions and concerns in a way that even I could understand, and even sent a picture. He explained what I had and how to resolve the issue. I was amazed at how quickly he replied to each on my e mails. He shouldn't get a gold star, he should get a whole box of them!!! Thank you Mr. Saunders, I will keep you on my e-mail "speed dial". Comment - Ken answered my question regarding how to adjust the proper striking of the hammers on my Grandfather clock within a few minutes of my sending the question to him. He answered my follow-up question the next morning. I would rate him higher if there was a number larger than ten in the selection box. Thanks again Ken Comment - I RECEIVED AN ANSWER WITHIN AN HOUR.OUTSTANDING SERVICE.YOUR RATING SHOULD BE HIGHER THAN 10. Comment - This Man is Fantastic...there is no Scale for a him...if there was...He'd beat the top of Smile....I could never ask for more ....this Man is his Score....