Clocks, Watches/germany welby clock worth

Welby Mantle Clock
Welby Mantle Clock  

Welby Mantle Clock
Welby Mantle Clock  
I have a Welby mantle clock that I am a little curious of how much it would be worth. Everything is still attached except, the key to wind it up. Could you help me figure out the worth?

There are no lists of values of modern production clocks that I know of.  The value of a clock depends on the original selling price (not necessarily the advertised price), the age of the clock, the condition of the movement and case, and most importantly, the demand for that type of clock and the economy in the area in which the clock is being sold.  My only suggestion is to look on an Online auction site such as eBay and look at the completed listings (not asking prices) for values. I would hazard maybe $100 if it runs!

Clocks, Watches

Kenneth Saunders

any mechanical clock question -no watches- no battery clock questions and no appraisals-ie: "how much is my clock worth?" type questions please! Attach a photo if possible and note all markings on the rear of the mechanism- thanks 40 years as a professional clock repair person- still a full time clock repair service owner

43+ years as a professional clock repair person- still a full time clock repair service owner.

Comment - On a scale of 1-10, I would give Mr. Saunders a 15 on each category. His responses were clear, addressed my questions and concerns in a way that even I could understand, and even sent a picture. He explained what I had and how to resolve the issue. I was amazed at how quickly he replied to each on my e mails. He shouldn't get a gold star, he should get a whole box of them!!! Thank you Mr. Saunders, I will keep you on my e-mail "speed dial". Comment - Ken answered my question regarding how to adjust the proper striking of the hammers on my Grandfather clock within a few minutes of my sending the question to him. He answered my follow-up question the next morning. I would rate him higher if there was a number larger than ten in the selection box. Thanks again Ken Comment - I RECEIVED AN ANSWER WITHIN AN HOUR.OUTSTANDING SERVICE.YOUR RATING SHOULD BE HIGHER THAN 10. Comment - This Man is Fantastic...there is no Scale for a him...if there was...He'd beat the top of Smile....I could never ask for more ....this Man is his Score....