Clocks, Watches/Sligh mantel clock part

Question
QUESTION: We have been looking for a hand nut for our Sligh mantel clock.  It is model number 0516-1-AN.

The clocks works perfectly but we lost the hand nut and the hands will not stay on the clock.

Thanks you.

ANSWER: Hi Debbie. Can you look at the back of the clock movement and tell me any markings stamped there?
Thank you,
Michael
norkro.com

QUESTION: Thank you for your reply.

The movement number is 502-2961.  I hope this helps - it is a older clock and I believe that I got the numbers correct.

Debbie Brown

Answer
Sligh bought the movements from one of three factories in Germany. The Sligh numbers won't help. I need markings stamped by the factory on the back of the movement.
If you can't locate the markings on the movement you could buy an assortment of hand nuts. It will most likely contain the nut you need.
You can see it here:
https://norkro.com/products/hand-nuts-for-minute-hands

Thanks again,
Michael
www.norkro.com
clock parts and repair

Clocks, Watches

Michael Radi