Clocks, Watches/TREND GRANDFATHER CLOCK

Question
HELLO ,
I HAVE A TREND GRANDFATHER CLOCK , STYLE # 879WM-109 , MOVEMENT 109A , PACKAGE # 028/558 .
HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO FIND ANY INFO ON THIS CLOCK , OTHER THAN SLIGH AQUIRED TREND IN THE 60'S .
AM MISSING THE WEIGHTS , WOULD APPRECIATE KNOWING APPROXIMATE MFG. DATE , SIZE WIGHTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM , ANY OTHER INFO YOU MAY SHARE !
THANK YOU , SINCERELY ,

LOUIE SELL
1345 ELLISON RUN
CHARLESTON , S.C. 29412

Answer
Louie, there is very little available published information on the Sligh/Trend clocks.  I have no specs or date on the model you have.  Concerning the weights, if you will give me the information found on the back plate of the movement, I can probably give you the specs for each of the weights. Also let me know the diameter of the pendulum bob at the bottom of the pendulum.  I assume that it is a decorative metal lyre pendulum rather than a wood stick type.  That also helps determine the weights. And if you can, send a photo of the pendulum bob. I will be able to give you a source and I might have some in stock.

John Newman
Vintage Emperor Clock Consultant
THE VILLAGE CLOCKSMITH
Old Prattvillage
Prattville, Alabama

Clocks, Watches

John Newman