You are here:

Clocks, Watches/Wedgwood Clock "Clio"


During the process of moving my household, My clock face became separated from the body of the clock and I lost 2 rubber tabs that attach to the prongs that hold the face in the body of the clock.  Now my clock face will not stay in its housing.  Where can I buy these rubber tabs?

Hi Dana,

All clocks are different so I'm not sure of the tabs you need. and are clock part companies.
You can look them up on line and see if you can find the
piece you are looking for.
You can also call them.
If you want you can send me a photo of what they
look like and I can see if I can locate them for you,
or at least find the name of the piece you are looking for.

Hope this helps,

Clocks, Watches

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Marilyn Bellotti


This is for advice only. ~Most~ repairs need a professional. If I can help you with an adjustment that can set your clock back in order I will try. I can not write a chapter on clock repair. I will point you in the right direction and you will have to do your own research on how clocks work for more intense repairs. -No Watches -No Appraisals. Search ebay for past sales for that information.


29 years repair experience

Certified Horologist

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]