Clocks, Watches/Chiming Wall Clock

Question
Clock
Clock  
I have a wind up, chiming wall clock (baby grandfather) and the only identifying markings is 'President' and 'West Germany' on the face.  I've search using several keywords including President but have found nothing close.  Any idea where I can find more info?

Thanks!

Darlene

Answer
West Germany existed from 1949 until October 1990. The face looks very modern so I'm guessing it was made closer to the 1990 year. There may be some information on the back of the movement that could help answer some questions.  See if you can look at the back of the movement and tell me if there are any markings stamped on it.
Thank you, Michael
norkro.com
clock parts and repair

Clocks, Watches

Michael Radi