Clocks, Watches/Seiko Quartz Westminster Whittington

Question
Can I buy a new operating unit for this 25-year old clock?  It's very attractive; it runs - but not on time. It chimes - but not when it should.

Answer
Hi Meg,
There are a lot of Seiko movements on the market today. I can help you choose one. The most important thing is the hand shaft length. Please watch the first few minutes of our video showing how to take the movement out of the clock and take the measurements. You can see it on our home page here: www.norkro.com

I will need those measurements. A photo of your movement would also be very helpful.
Thank you, Michael

Clocks, Watches

Michael Radi