Clocks, Watches/reinstall chains corectly

Question
chains
chains  

model number
model number  
I just got a curio cabinet grandfather clock, I don't know the make, or model but it has Urgos Clock Movement 03101 West Chain 116cm 53mmHS the left and center chain were bound and crossed up with each other in each of the winding gears. in other words part of one end of the center chain and other end of left chain were bound up together on left winding gear. right chain is missing all together! any ways I untangled the chains and removed them now I need to know how to reinstall them correctly alone with right chain after I get one. thank you for your time and your knowledge.

Answer
Urgos UW3024B   not 03101 (that is new model number)

http://timesavers.com/i-8945824-1-80mm-clock-chain-x-40-lpf-x-63-for-urgos-uw03.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Used-Brass-Plated-Steel-CHAIN-with-Hook-and-Tab-for-URGO

center chain can not readily be put back without removing the movement and then feeding it in from upside down- then it is easy to do.

perhaps a job for a pro?  

Clocks, Watches

Kenneth Saunders