Clocks, Watches/New Hermle 340-020A night shut off

Hermle 340-020A
Hermle 340-020A  
I just bought this mantle clock, brand new with a Hermle 340-020A
movement with letter M.
I have looked all over for a night shut off. I understand there was a lever on RH (looking at back) but now there is none.

Does this clock 'gong' now 24 hours or am I missing something here

"M"  was made in 2000   now 16 years old- but maybe never been used??

these do not come with an automatic night shutoff

they have a manual lever- flat sliver metal angle bracket above the row of chime hammers--when rotated down it prevents the hammers from moving and is the shutoff

Clocks, Watches

Kenneth Saunders

any mechanical clock question -no watches- no battery clock questions and no appraisals-ie: "how much is my clock worth?" type questions please! Attach a photo if possible and note all markings on the rear of the mechanism- thanks 40 years as a professional clock repair person- still a full time clock repair service owner

43+ years as a professional clock repair person- still a full time clock repair service owner.

Comment - On a scale of 1-10, I would give Mr. Saunders a 15 on each category. His responses were clear, addressed my questions and concerns in a way that even I could understand, and even sent a picture. He explained what I had and how to resolve the issue. I was amazed at how quickly he replied to each on my e mails. He shouldn't get a gold star, he should get a whole box of them!!! Thank you Mr. Saunders, I will keep you on my e-mail "speed dial". Comment - Ken answered my question regarding how to adjust the proper striking of the hammers on my Grandfather clock within a few minutes of my sending the question to him. He answered my follow-up question the next morning. I would rate him higher if there was a number larger than ten in the selection box. Thanks again Ken Comment - I RECEIVED AN ANSWER WITHIN AN HOUR.OUTSTANDING SERVICE.YOUR RATING SHOULD BE HIGHER THAN 10. Comment - This Man is Fantastic...there is no Scale for a him...if there was...He'd beat the top of Smile....I could never ask for more ....this Man is his Score....