Cockatiels/cocatiel

Question
hi
what is the best temperature for hatch cockatiels egg.what temperature destroy the tiels egg

Answer
Hey there !.
I'm hani, an expert in cockatiel and many other bird species. The ideal temperature that i have heard would be 99.5f ((37.1-37.3 0c. If you have a G.O.P. incubator you can set it on 100 degrees and it will maintain 99.5 which is perfect.This will keep well humidity and at the same time ideal temperature for your cockatiel. Remember , never go to excess temperature or humidity. Thank you for your question and feel free to ask more.
If you wish, you might visit my facebook page named bird tameness which will help you massively in several different things.

Regards
Hani
#Parrot whisperer on youtube channel)

Cockatiels

hani