Cocker Spaniels/eating problems

Question
I have a black cocker spaniel puppy 6 months old (bitch). She is creating a lot of problems eating food . She does not wants to eat any thing . I am so upset about this . Pls suggest a remedy for this and advise me her feeding pattern.

Answer
Sanchan, what are you feeding her now?  Is it canned or dry?  I see you're in India and I know it's hard to find good dog food there but the first thing I'd do is try canned food (only a little at first and increase a bit daily.  You can mix it in with her kibble.

Try that and if that doesn't work I'll suggest other approaches.  At her age she's in the middle of a massive growth spurt and really needs to eat well.

Cocker Spaniels

Delores Beck