Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Apollo XI Coin

Renee wrote at 2008-07-15 01:20:38
Hi there

My son also has one of these coins. I was trying to research it as well and found it on Ebay being sold for $50. Still not sure of its history or real worth though.

Kim wrote at 2014-01-18 17:29:07
I also own this same coin/collectable, I won it as a child at a coin show I attended with my Grandfather, they picked my ticket in a drawing, I was so excited and cherish my coin still today, it reminds me of my Grandpa and all the fun we had together, he was a die hard coin collector. You posted this back in 2008, what else have you found out about the coin?

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Brad Swain

I have been a World Coin and Paper Money collector since about 1965. I will be glad to answer any questions you may have on World coins or currency, tokens, unusual or unknown pieces and attempt to give you estimates of value and historical information about them in a polite and prompt manner.

45 years collecting coins and paper money.

BA History, BA Geography - Virginia Tech