Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Apollo XI Coin

Renee wrote at 2008-07-15 01:20:38
Hi there

My son also has one of these coins. I was trying to research it as well and found it on Ebay being sold for $50. Still not sure of its history or real worth though.

Kim wrote at 2014-01-18 17:29:07
I also own this same coin/collectable, I won it as a child at a coin show I attended with my Grandfather, they picked my ticket in a drawing, I was so excited and cherish my coin still today, it reminds me of my Grandpa and all the fun we had together, he was a die hard coin collector. You posted this back in 2008, what else have you found out about the coin?

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Brad Swain