Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Korea Coins 1966

mlovmo wrote at 2012-12-16 21:24:39
Hi.  In addition to the World Coin Catalogue published by Krause, you might also want to know the prices that they go for in Korea:  If you google for the title of one of my webpages, "Circulation Coins of the Republic of Korea"  You will see the Korean values at the bottom of the page.  

I have tried to gather as much information on the minting of these coins as possible, and I'd love to contact your uncle (if possible), or anybody else from your family who knows about his work there to install the equipment at the Korean Mint.  Such information is exceedingly difficult to find!

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Brad Swain

I have been a World Coin and Paper Money collector since about 1965. I will be glad to answer any questions you may have on World coins or currency, tokens, unusual or unknown pieces and attempt to give you estimates of value and historical information about them in a polite and prompt manner.

45 years collecting coins and paper money.

BA History, BA Geography - Virginia Tech